Monday, January 17, 2011

Proverbs from the Book of Taylor

So I've been humoring a few of my friends by sending them "daily proverbs", typically whatever nonsense I can whip up in my head when i wake up. Seeing that I don't post very often, I figured I'd throw a few up.

  • Judge not he who wears a fuzzy red hat, for his ears are warmer than thine.
  • When they neighbor labors vigorously in cutting down a tree, wait until he puts away his axe to make fun of the grunting noises he was making.
  • When you are faced with 8 inches of snow, it is not in your best interest to make snow angels while wearing only underwear.
  • Hope without action is like a gun without a trigger.
  • When you run from something, it becomes your life. Face it and, eventually, it will become your past.
  • A man can have an opinion, or he can have a girlfriend. He can not have both; for if he does, one of them does not count.
  • Anyone who lives in a house of glass should really invest in curtains.....
Hope these have humored you

1 comment: